A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
You are a aspiring witch in the magic school of the wicked word-wizard Allyster.
He is an old magus who knows the secret to reshape the world through language. After a few months of teaching, he makes an offer. You prove your abilities to him; if you can prevail, he will make you his master pupil and successor....
Crumbling Words is a unique word puzzle game featuring:
- Gameplay fit for those who search casual dispersion and those who strife for a challenge to master alike
- Two different game modes, 3 difficulties per mode, and adjustable vocabulary to allow for a experience adjusted to your needs.
- Black magic
- Atmospheric graphic- and sound-design, voice effects
- Original soundtrack
- Free Libre Open Source Software (FLOSS) - source included!
- German language version available
|Updated||23 days ago|
|Author||Thunder Perfect Witchcraft|
|Made with||LMMS, GIMP, SDL|
|Tags||Arcade, Brain Training, Dark Fantasy, Difficult, Mouse only, Open Source, Singleplayer, underground, Word game|
|Code license||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
CrumblingWords.zip 41 MB
CrumblingWordsGerman.zip 37 MB
- game launched24 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.